Create a Highly Engaged Workforce
CEOs understand the value of a highly engaged workforce. Retaining and engaging your workforce requires constant diligence in ensuring that your organization’s employee experience produces productive, challenged and committed people. We promote the Engagement-Profit Chain: basically, that the discretionary effort of engaged employees starts a chain reaction of beneficial events.
Employees lead to…
higher service, quality, and productivity, which leads to…
higher customer satisfaction, which leads to…
increased sales, which leads to…
higher levels of profit, which leads to…
higher shareholder returns (i.e., stock price)."
Cornerstone assists individuals in creating personalized career goals and plans and we provide expert services to those organizations seeking to invest in their employee population. Two facts stand out related to organization engagement and employee attitude surveys:
- The majority of employees report dissatisfaction and stress with their jobs based on what they consider to be issues with their boss or supervisor.
- Most employees report that they have not had a personal career conversation with their boss or human resources ever or not within the last two years.
Cornerstone in China is the China member of Career Partners International. The PowerMyWork & PowerMyWork Manager training addresses specific needs facing CEOs. For more detail, go to https://www.cpiworld.com/services/career-management/
The Cornerstone Solution in China: PowerMyWork
PowerMyWork is a solution that has been developed to support your organization’s employee experience and engagement strategy to better assist employees in exploring their individual strengths, interests and how to best align their career goals with the organization’s strategic objectives and business goals.
Who should participate? PowerMyWork is designed to assist individuals who are:
- Proactively managing their career in order to maximize their career satisfaction
- Striving to improve their individual contribution to the company in their current assignment
- Seeking to identify their motivated areas of strength and leverage them in their job performance
- Trying to handle stress effectively and to operate every day at their “peak performance”
- Looking for specific developmental options to increase their effectiveness
- Being asked to move to a new function or region
- Assuming responsibility for a new team
- Considering changing assignments at the organization’s request
- Interested in having a meaningful career discussion with their supervisor
What are the expected results?
- Improved productivity and morale by enabling individuals to “do what they do best”
- Employees take significant ownership of their career satisfaction
- Positive impact on diversity/managing inclusion efforts
- Increased collaboration/teamwork/creativity
- Better employee/manager communications
- Reduced unwanted attrition through higher engagement