When consolidations, downsizing, mergers and acquisitions affect your workforce, Cornerstone ensures positive outcomes for your brand reputation, departing employees, workforce productivity, engagement and morale. Cornerstone understands and shares your people-centered approach to business. We provide comprehensive outplacement services in the strictest confidence with integrity, transparency, compassion and respect for all individuals.
Working together, we help your people remain your brand advocates, regardless of their career direction. Our consultancy service was built around one distinguishing factor: providing tailored solutions to executives, managers, professionals and the organizations in which they work. It’s what makes us different.
The Cornerstone Difference
- A customized approach for various levels of your team (Executive Program, Full Service Program, Fast Track Program and Group Outplacement)
- Advice on severances and company-wide communication
- On-site termination support
- Career Coaches that are chosen to fit with the level of your departing employees
- Individual logistics in the wake of termination
- A genuine and personal approach and concern for the well-being of your team
- Comprehensive, mobile-friendly participant tools and supply of step-by-step job search workbook
Cornerstone’s Candidate Care Program
- Career coaching that is one-to-one
- Dedicated consultant for each employee
- Group Workshops or webinar on interview skills and skills re-training
- Resume support
- Strategic job search advisory
- Access to job boards for job research
- Retirement planning (non-financial)
- Access to Cornerstone’s online seminar for executives, which supplements personal coaching
- Additional customized support including entrepreneur assessment and start-up business planning. More upon request.
Cornerstone is the China member of Career Partners International, the world’s largest high-care, high-touch career management group with partners in 45 countries and over 200 cities globally.